Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the cut off marks for the All India Quota Seats for MBBS, BDS admissions and the revised answer keys for admission to MBBS and BDS courses.
- The cut off score for counselling under All India Quota Seats 2016 as per categories is as follows.
- For the General category, the total number of candidates is 14315 while the marks range is 685-468.
- For the OBC category the range of marks is 468-465. There are about 230 candidates.
- While for SC category the marks range is 468-352. This year the total number of SC candidates is 2815.
- For ST candidates the range of marks for candidates is 466-3013, the number of candidates is 1427.
- The cut off and mark range for Others-PH is 466-214 while the number of candidates is 430 under this category.
- For OBC-PH, the marks range is 213-210, the number of candidates is 10.
- For SC-PH, the number of candidates is 75 while the marks range is 209-130.
- For the ST-PH Category, the marks range is 213-118 while number of candidates is 23