As many as five Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) were signed during the “International Conclave on Higher Education” organised at Mahatama Mandir in Gandhinagar Tuesday.
- As a pre-event to the Vibrant Summit scheduled in January 2017, these five MoUs, signed in the presence of over 200 national and international delegates, were between the School of Governance Law and Urban Development Saxion University of Applied Science Netherlands and Gujarat Institute of Disaster Manage-ment for exchange of students, faculty and staff members.
- The second MoU was between Embassy of Denmark, New Delhi, and Gujarat Knowledge Society for collaboration of education and research activities.
- For enhancing employability skills, British Council and Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG) signed an MoU.
- The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) and Gujarat Technological University (GTU) also signed an MoU to provide training to GTU students.
- The fifth MoU was between Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) and Schulich School of Business York University, Canada, for exchange of students and faculties and joint research activities.
Source: The Indian Express