The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released an official notification regarding Master of Business MBA (IB) entrance exam on the official website. As per official data, the entrance exam will be conducted on November 27, 2016 from 10 am to 12 pm.
All the candidates interested in taking admission need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institute. Candidates who are currently appearing for final year examination are also eligible to apply.
There is no age limit to appear in IIFT entrance examination.
The application fee for IIFT entrance exam is Rs.1550. The application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs.775.
- All the candidates can apply through both online as well as off line
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Candidates need to take printout of the same
- The candidates are required to attach their photograph and sign the application form
- The print out along with the necessary enclosures should reach the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
The last date to apply is September 5
For more details, candidates can check the official notification available on the website, www.edu.iift.ac.in
Source: India Today