Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation announces its 3rd Merit-cum-Means Scholarship of students studying in professional Engineering/Medical/Architecture/IT/Pharmacy courses at premier institutes of India. The Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to the students for their higher education.
- Students pursuing full time/regular courses in the institute/College recognized by the
- Engineering: Candidate should be a graduate engineering student in IITs or NITs.
- Medical: Candidate studying Undergraduate medical courses in the Govt. College
- Architecture/Pharmacy/IT: Candidate should be studying in the Govt. College & selected private colleges (as per the list available on website).
- First & Second Year Graduate Students of Engineering/Medical/IT/Pharmacy /Architecture.
- All students studying in Govt. Colleges & selected private colleges (list available on Foundation’s website and Facebook page).
- Min. 85% Marks in 12th / CGPA of atleast 7.5 in first year.
- Annual Family Income – Less than 6 Lacs p.a.
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 25 years as on 1st of October, 2016 for the Academic Session.
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Gold Scholarships – Rs. 1,00,000
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Silver Scholarships – Rs. 50,000
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 25,000
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 20,000
- Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 17,500
- Sh. Ram Ji Lal Garg Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 15,000
30% of total scholarships offered are reserved for women candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested students meeting above eligibility criteria can apply online by logging on to www.swamidayanand.org. The date of online submission has been extended to 30 September 2017.